Marcella has always provided a superior quality of work, maintained a high level of communication, and been very reliable.
– Sarah Clancy, Science Curriculum Manager, FlipSwitch
Marcella brings expert editing skills as well as excellent writing abilities to any project she works on. She has the uncanny ability to understand what an author is trying to say, unscramble it, and revise it with a clarity of thought and purpose that is spot-on.
– Mary Hancock-Niemic, former Curriculum Editing Manager, FlipSwitch
Marcella is committed, responsible, creative, knowledgeable, reliable, and hard working. She is very detail oriented, which makes her a meticulous editor and productive researcher. When Marcella signed off on a project, I knew it was good to go!
– Sue LaRoy, Owner, SLL Consulting
Marcella Hines is head and shoulders above every other editor I have ever worked with, bar none. . . . The bottom line is this: whatever you have written, Marcella Hines can make it better.
– Kathy Farris, professional writer and curriculum developer
Some editors focus solely on one aspect (just content edits, or just copy edits, e.g.), but Marcella covers everything—from plot and characterization to grammar and formatting.
– Jennifer Bushroe, speculative fiction author
Marcella has an incredible eye for detail, which lends well to editing media and design components. . . . Her attention to detail and suggestions for design edits have made all the projects we’ve worked on together look consistent and beautiful.
– Christina Reville, Senior Graphic Designer, Remedia Publications