I founded A to Z Editing in 2016. I hail from sunny Arizona, where the warm weather and color-laden sunsets provide the perfect backdrop for sifting through words and punctuation marks.
I offer more than 10 years of professional experience with print and web publications. I specialize in curriculum and supplemental educational materials, but I also have experience with a host of other projects, including academic papers, résumés, fiction novels, and multimedia.
My experience isn’t limited to simply editing copy and media. I’ve also helped companies develop and maintain editorial guides, policies, and procedures.
The following is a sampling of the projects I’ve worked on:
- workbooks, flash cards, and story cards for remedial education
- online high school courses
- graphics, short animations, and short videos
- fiction novels
- catalog copy
- website copy
- academic papers
- business reports and presentations
- internal style manuals
- guidelines for types of editing
- policies for self authoring
- procedures for exchanging edits with authors
- templates for contract workers
I hold a BA in English literature from the University of Arizona and a certificate in copyediting from the University of California, San Diego Extension. I’m also a member of the American Copy Editors Society (ACES). You can find my full professional profile on LinkedIn.